Cool open flagship new T55, cloth will be an exclusive news

Written in front ~

We are fortunate to be the witness of this cool open flagship new T55 new product conference. The sea breeze participates in the new conference, and the new cool TV-T55 is completely shocked by the new technology. The new product is very powerful and very shocking. In addition, once again, I would like to express my gratitude to Mr. Wang, President of Kukai, for his warm hospitality. I would like to thank the cool and enthusiastic staff, Cai Yun, Xiao Qi, Xiao Ma Ge, Machine, and Super Brother. The conference was very successful. It is awesome, visual inspection is the flagship smart TV product currently on the market, and not one of them. This time, the sea breeze brings everyone to review this conference from beginning to end. Perhaps you will find many different surprises. ~ Well, then, into the park, the big road signs point to the direction of the new conference site, the mood at the moment, of course, is excited with a little bit of excitement, oh ~ ~ haha

Soon came to the door of the conference site, I want to say, really a lot of sisters ah ~ ~ readily capture one. . . Solution 馋~

Enter the venue ~

It is good to enter the meeting place. . . . Beautiful lights, beautiful speakers, Lao Wang bring yellow pants to debut ~ ~ ~ ~ It is said that this suit will be sold in the official website oh ~ ha ha

Let's take a look at cool guys~~~~

Product details Appreciation ~

During the conference, we went to experience this black technology product. T55~ Well, below, just follow my eyes to the T55! Before I could see it, of course, my eyes rested on my sister.
Sister is touching the TV, playing watermelon cut it! ! ! ! Haha ~ ~ ~ is not to force, through the depth of cooperation with the camera, T55 is to support the touch, measured very good ~ ~ · really fun ~

So, how thin is the T55? 7.9mm, maybe you have no idea about this, then what effect is putting him and iPhone5s together? In the end how thin, everyone sees their own ~~~

T55 has to say, is really a work of art, below, the picture to appreciate, T55 internal details ~~~

Was it shocked? Haha ~ ~ ~ is very beautiful, but this is not enough, cool open with 6 units speakers as a speaker, because the sea breeze is also a senior music lover, this focus on the spot to listen to the scene of JBL to cool open T55 bring hearing Shocking ~ layout in the bottom left and right sides of cool TV are two locations, respectively, high frequency and low frequency of the two units, as shown in Figure ~

The layout is in the middle of the JBL top and bottom woofers. Not only that, if you are an in-depth enthusiast, Kukai also offers an upgradable bass unit that can be disassembled. Oh ~~ Is it awesome?~ At the scene, you can see the beat of the bass. It is shocking.

Again, Zhang, his body,,,,

Not only that, but it can be upgraded and disassembled. The core of integration can be upgraded. The heart can be used as a TV box alone. Can you be amazed? Look at the details of Figure ~ ~ Figure 1 is the appearance of the assembly, Figure 2 is removed like the round East is the handle, convenient TV installed on the wall, ready to disassemble, to the engineers, for your praise ~ ~ ~ The interface is very rich, cool open this time, let the RF interface return, and equipped with a faster transfer usb3.0 interface ~ very good ~

Of course, you may wonder how the scalable module is connected to the TV. Yes, black technology is the combination of high-definition HDMI interface and power supply interface, forming a power supply HDMI interface, see details!

When you remove him, how can you use it as an ordinary box? Cool open configures a transfer box for him, and converts this power-supply interface into an ordinary HDMI port, as well as a power port. You can use it as a box for other ordinary TVs. . . . I say this, do you understand? What about this transfer box? Look at the picture. This is the goods ~~~

In addition, T55 equipped with a cool white upgrade remote control, support Bluetooth, infrared, and support somatosensory oh ~ ~ you can also voice operation TV! ! ! I really want to go~~

Ok, let's enjoy it, the T55 interface!

Look at how thin she is ~~~ Why my eyes were attracted by the sister? Wow 咔咔~~~

Summary article ~

Well, the above, is the front-line report to the sea breeze exclusive to everyone ~ ~ ~ ~ As for the price it 7999, I just want to say, very value, after all, this is a craft of black technology products ~ ~ ~ your heart it? ? ? ? ? ? Does T55's T mean the attitude? Haha ~~~ I think it must be like this, so sincerely, there is a boutique attitude ~ sea breeze to give him 32 like! ! ! !

Bulit-in Oven

Countertop Electric Oven,Pizza Baking Oven,Fast Cooking Ovens,Electrical Round Oven

xunda science&technology group co.ltd , https://www.gasstove.be

This entry was posted in on